About Crystal Peak Lodge
The Crytsal Peak Lodge provides a luxurious ski-in/ski-out setting at the base of Breckenridge’s Peak 7.
Beautiful mountainside residences with incredible ski area views. This slope-side retreat offers 1 to 4 bedroom suites with full kitchens, open living rooms, and gas fireplaces. To see all Crystal Peak Lodge condos for sale, click the “View Listings” button in the header.
750 sq.ft. - 2,211 sq.ft.
800K - 2.4M
Number of Lots
$1,000+ per month covering cable TV, club membership, common area maintenance, common taxes, gas, heat, insurance, internet/wi-fi, management, snow removal, trash pickup, water/sewer
Contact Paffrath & Thomas Real Estate in Breckenridge for all HOA documents
- 50 yards from Independence Chair
- 24-hour front desk & concierge assistance (from 11pm-7am assistance provided by One Ski Hill Place)
- On-site maintenance staff
- Full maid service provided by request or every 3 days.
- Complimentary shuttle to take guests throughout the Town of Breckenridge.
- Access to the bowling alley, aquatics center, media rooms, and billiards table located at One Ski Hill Place, A RockResort.
- Ski-In/Ski-Out Living at its Finest
- Stunning Ski Area Views
- Luxuries Amenities
- Quality Construction w/ High-End Finishes
Just steps to the Independence Superchair and BreckConnect Gondola.
Enjoy the most convenient access to the ski resort in both the summer and the winter or take the gondola right into town. There is never a shortage of things to do in Breckenridge. In the winter you have nearly 3,000 ski-able acres at your fingertips and in the summer enjoy hundreds of miles of single track for hiking/biking or take a ride down the Alpine Slide! To see other summer activities that the mountain has to offer, click here
The Crystal Peak lodge was built in 2007 and is still one of the most prestigious properties in Breckenridge.
Make life-long memories here with you family and friends.