189 Juniata Circle in BRECKENRIDGE, CO
|This mountain masterpiece overlooks the charming town of Breckenridge and captures the true essence of Colorado. Impeccable attention to detail is found in every aspect & design of this stunning home. It is privately situated on a large parcel with captivating views of the Breckenridge Ski Area and the entire Ten Mile Range. 7 en-suite bedrooms, 5 fireplaces, a private office, theater, wine room, and an incredible outdoor landscape make this Juniata property one of the finest homes built in Breckenridge!
AMENITIES, COMMUNITY, & OTHER FEATURES:
- Views: Mountains, Ski Slopes, Downtown
- Features: 7 En-Suite Bedrooms, Home Theater, Private Office, Wine Room, Indoor Waterfall, Exterior Water Feature, 5 Gas Fireplaces, Multi-Level, Outdoor Living Areas (Decks & Patios), Hot Tub, Fire Pit, 3 Car Garage
- Association Fees: $300/Year
- Association Fees Include: Common Area Maintenance
- Driving Directions: Take Boreas Pass Road and then a left on Baldy Road. Juniata will be on the right, and then take a left at the Y to the 4th house on the left, look for sign.