1152 INDIANA CREEK ROAD in BRECKENRIDGE, CO
Spectacular handcrafted Spruce Valley Ranch, Ralph Lauren inspired ‘Western Design’ overlooking 40 acres of Indiana Creek Open Space. Jaw dropping mountain views accent this 5 bedroom Gunson designed legacy property with ancillary guest suite atop 3 additional garage spaces (6 total). One of the most ‘amazing’ Western homes in America! Ranch amenities supplement your everyday enjoyment including a shooting range, horse stables, boat house, tennis court, picnic pavilion and miles of cross-country skiing and hiking trails. Read more about the Spruce Valley Ranch HOA.
Amenities, Community, & Other Features:
- Views: Creek/River, Meadow, Mountains, Ski Slopes, South Facing, Valley, Woods
- Location: Adjacent to National Forest, River/Creek, Nordic Ski-in/out
- Interior Amenities: Deck, Gas & Wood Fireplace, Private Hot Tub, Multi-Level, Patio, Vaulted Ceilings, 6 Garage Stalls,
- Neighborhood Amenities: Horse Stable, Trap & Skeet Range, Picnic Pavilion, Tennis Court, Boat House, Hiking and X-Country Trails
- Assoc. Fee: $800/Qt
- Driving Directions: One mile south of Conoco, turn east on Wagon Rd, bear left past Spruce Valley Ranch entry gate. Home is just beyond picnic area on right. 1.5 miles from Hwy 9.